Welcome! This site exists to help shed light on the topics of science and Catholic faith. Please introduce yourself here!

If you would like to subscribe to this blog, click here. To receive new posts by e-mail, enter your e-mail address below. Your e-mail is always kept private.


Delivered by FeedBurner

Right to health care: Introduction

Labels: , ,


The question of a "right" to health care has obsessed my mind for the last several months. Unlike most ideas, which tend to pop in and out, this one has stuck with me, which means I should address it here.

First consideration: Why has this particular question stuck with me? Because, I think, it is the crux of the matter of whether and how universal health care (UHC) should be made available. If there is no "right" to health care, then it is much more difficult for supporters to argue that UHC is in the best interests of the U.S.

Thus I am starting a series on health care rights. If you have an opinion, yea or nay, on UHC, share it in a comment or e-mail me (address in my profile, linked to in the sidebar) if you are interested in a guest post.

Don't miss a post in this series on health care rights! Subscribe now.


Creative Commons License


StumbleUpon del.icio.usdel.icio.us


Related Posts