Welcome! This site exists to help shed light on the topics of science and Catholic faith. Please introduce yourself here!

If you would like to subscribe to this blog, click here. To receive new posts by e-mail, enter your e-mail address below. Your e-mail is always kept private.


Delivered by FeedBurner

A statement of purpose.

When I started this blog, it was with a firmly experimental attitude. I knew that to be relevant, I had to choose a niche, but I wanted to explore before committing. So here I have done investigative journalism, shared policy opinions, described my personal life.

Now, I feel I am ready to commit. I want to focus this blog on an old passion of mine, the relationship between science and faith.

There are many Catholic blogs out there, and they are far better done than anything I could do. There are science sources all over the Internet. By dedicating my blog to uniting real, honest science with orthodox Christian religion, I hope to be less redundant.

If there is a particular science topic that you, readers, would like to see explained in the context of Christian faith -- or a particular aspect of Christianity that you cannot reconcile with science fact -- please comment here, and I will do my best to devote space to your comment here.


Creative Commons License



Related Posts