Welcome! This site exists to help shed light on the topics of science and Catholic faith. Please introduce yourself here!

If you would like to subscribe to this blog, click here. To receive new posts by e-mail, enter your e-mail address below. Your e-mail is always kept private.


Delivered by FeedBurner

ProBlogger book

Labels:

On my blog roll to the right, you will see a link to ProBlogger, a "metablog" (blog about blogging) that has helped me improve my site a lot. Now the author, Darren Rowse, has co-written a book, ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income, currently available for pre-order from Amazon. Darren's a good writer, and unlike a lot of how-to authors, he isn't patronizing at all. I plan to check this book out.


Creative Commons License



2 comments:
gravatar
Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...
April 10, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

I read problogger as well. That books looks great.

Did you see this recent post called From 0 to 2000+ Subscribers in 90 Days? I thought it was very interesting, informative and well done.

It's funny, *technically* I'm not trying to grow my blog's traffic...but I just can't seem to get my web marketing background out of my system. :)

gravatar
Ordinary Mom said...
April 11, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Thanks for this post! I am new to blogging and don't really have a clue where to begin.

Post a Comment

Related Posts